11/3/18

November 4th, status report





So, I made the title card. And finally finished the third H scene. And made two little game over events for different circumstances, they don't really have H scene in them, and I might add unerversal CGs to some of them, but that's very low priority.








I also made some random event, just to add some more varieties to it. A certain event which in itself is a homage to Paradox. Is basically trolling.

I might finish one more scene and some little stuff before releasing the first demo.


Right now the basic mechanic is done. Though there's still no working battle system. The one I want to use conflicts with other scripts I am using. I am considering commission someone who understand RGSS to fix it. And maybe do some UI changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment